Your average joes
Boy band formula:4 suburban metros + 1 bad boy + girly lyrics - longevity = teen idols
They are soo dreamy! When is the CD going to be released? I totally think it will go platinum.
Awesome. These guys may not have written the book on cool, but I think they've taken it to a whole new level.Favorite scenes:* Lead guy with wind blown look gripping railing.* Group shot resting on Spidey pillow.* Lead guy peek-a-boo through the plant.* Lead guy does shirt pull off move.* Cool head turns by all memebers of the boy band toward the end of the video.The boy band formula proves true once again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Boy band formula:
4 suburban metros + 1 bad boy + girly lyrics - longevity = teen idols
They are soo dreamy! When is the CD going to be released? I totally think it will go platinum.
Awesome. These guys may not have written the book on cool, but I think they've taken it to a whole new level.
Favorite scenes:
* Lead guy with wind blown look gripping railing.
* Group shot resting on Spidey pillow.
* Lead guy peek-a-boo through the plant.
* Lead guy does shirt pull off move.
* Cool head turns by all memebers of the boy band toward the end of the video.
The boy band formula proves true once again.
Post a Comment