I woke up unsettled at about 5am this morning. The game was replaying in my dreams. The 1st thought in my mind when I woke up was, "JUST FALL ON IT!" directed at Jarrett Bush when instead he tried to be a hero and scoop up a fumbled McQuarters punt return. Last night was the 1st time I felt a tinge of guilt for laughing hysterically when the Vikings lost the NFC championship at the Metrodome to the Falcons several years back.
The feeling you Packers fans have this morning equates to half the misery we Vikings fans had to take in Jan 99'. It's not all bad, since this will help prepare you for Favre announcing his retirement.
2 comments:
I woke up unsettled at about 5am this morning. The game was replaying in my dreams. The 1st thought in my mind when I woke up was, "JUST FALL ON IT!" directed at Jarrett Bush when instead he tried to be a hero and scoop up a fumbled McQuarters punt return.
Last night was the 1st time I felt a tinge of guilt for laughing hysterically when the Vikings lost the NFC championship at the Metrodome to the Falcons several years back.
The feeling you Packers fans have this morning equates to half the misery we Vikings fans had to take in Jan 99'.
It's not all bad, since this will help prepare you for Favre announcing his retirement.
Post a Comment