Your average joes
I'm glad you like my artwork. I took the art test and drew that turtle, this was the next test.
Those tags have Tatsuhiko Fujimura written all over it.
Tats was hanging around the neighborhood. I heard that he was looking for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I thought it looked more like Mr. Peterson's handiwork!
It couldn't have been Tats, I took his visa playing basketball
and his honor.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm glad you like my artwork. I took the art test and drew that turtle, this was the next test.
Those tags have Tatsuhiko Fujimura written all over it.
Tats was hanging around the neighborhood. I heard that he was looking for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I thought it looked more like Mr. Peterson's handiwork!
It couldn't have been Tats, I took his visa playing basketball
and his honor.
Post a Comment